5 Rooms - Cap D'Ail - Villa Hélios
Surface : 155 m²
• Located in the historic Villa Hélios in Cap D’Ail, house built in 1901 for one of the Lumière brothers, founder of the 7th Art.
We offer you this 5-room apartment of approximately 155m² on the ground floor with private land of approximately 700m² and offering a sublime panoramic sea view.
This apartment located in this historic Art Deco-style house consists of a beautiful living room with an open-plan kitchen, a living room with fireplace and a dining area all overlooking the garden. It has a sleeping area with 2 spacious bedrooms and a large bathroom with wc. This unique property will also offer you a large bedroom with shower room and toilet. It is completed by a large cellar.
This unique property will seduce you with its geographical location in the Mala sector in Cap D’Ail, it is close to shops and the sea in a secure environment and in absolute calm.
Assured crush !!!
- Rooms : 5 rooms
- Surface : 155 m²
- Heating : Central, Gas, Common
- Condition : Requires updating
- Floor : Garden level / 4 floors
- Orientation : South East West
- View : Sea
- Built in : 1901
- Availability : Free
- 1 Living/dining/kitchen area (37 m²)
- 1 Dining room (26 m²)
- 1 Study (12.74 m²)
- 1 Garden (700 m²)
- 3 Bedrooms (22.56 m², 18 m², 13.47 m²)
- 1 Bathroom / Lavatory (8.65 m²)
- 1 Shower room / Lavatory (4.26 m²)
- 1 Walk-in closet (6.5 m²)
- 1 Corridor (5.82 m²)
- 1 Cellar
Double glazing • Barbecue • Outdoor lighting • Intercom
Shops • Beach • Town centre • Train station • Supermarket • Sea port • Sea
- Energy - Conventional consumption : In progress
- Energy - Emissions estimate : In progress
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 2,000 €
- Condominium fees : 245 € / Month
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: