4/5 Rooms - Cimiez
Surface : 154 m² (Total area: 188 m²)
• Magnificent 4/5 room apartment of 153.50 m² in perfect condition located in a high standing building in absolute calm in the sought after district of Cimiez, close to shops, transport and the city center.
This apartment will seduce you with its beautiful volumes and its sunshine thanks to its triple exposure.
It consists of a magnificent and large double living room of 55m² opening onto a 10.50m² terrace facing South / West, offering you a beautiful view of the city and a glimpse of the sea. As well as 3 beautiful bedrooms facing East overlooking a second terrace, an independent and equipped kitchen, an entrance and 2 bathrooms with toilets.
It also has a room in the basement that can serve as a workshop, gym or even a parking place for bicycles and two redheads.
A cellar completes this exceptional apartment, as well as the possibility of recovering a secure parking space for rental.
- Rooms : 5 rooms
- Surface : 154 m²
- Total area : 188 m²
- Heating : Underfloor, Common
- Hot water : Hot water tank
- Used water : Main drainage
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Floor : 1st / 4 floors
- View : City Sea
- Built in : 1970
- Availability : Free
- 1 Living room/dining area (55.15 m²)
- 2 Terraces (24 m², 10.5 m²)
- 3 Bedrooms (15.8 m², 15 m², 13.7 m²)
- 1 Kitchen (14.32 m²)
- 1 Entrance (12 m²)
- 1 Bathroom / Lavatory (6.3 m²)
- 1 Shower room / Lavatory (6.3 m²)
- 1 Corridor (9.96 m²)
- 1 Indoor parking
- 1 Workshop (10 m²)
- 1 Cellar (6 m²)
Air-conditioning • Double glazing • Sliding windows • Electric shutters • Lift • Optical fiber • Videophone • Electric awnings • Alarm system
Bus • Town centre • Shops • TGV station • Sea • Park • Public parking • Supermarket • Tram
- « Carrez » act : 153 m²
- Seller’s fees
- Units : 30
- Property tax : 2,068 €
- Personal property tax : 2,486 €
- Condominium fees : 310 € / Month
- « Carrez » act : 153 sq m
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: