5/6 Pieces - Nice Fleurs/Place Franklin
Surface : 194 m²
• In a magnificent Palais Bourgeois with elevator, this bright apartment with its triple exposure currently configured as an office of 194m² is a unique property combining the old and the modern (Very high ceilings, marble fireplaces, moldings).
This apartment has been completely renovated with double glazing and air conditioning and is just waiting to be reconfigured into a beautiful bourgeois apartment.
Originally this apartment consisted of an entrance distributing a double living room of 40m², an independent kitchen, 4 very large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and plenty of storage space.
Its potential can also offer you the possibility of a beautiful entrance distributing all the rooms of the apartment including its large double living room, an independent kitchen, 2 large bedrooms each with a bathroom and a magnificent master bedroom with its dressing room and its bathroom with toilet. (See Map in Photo)
Very well located geographically, close to the Promenade des Anglais, at the foot of the Alsace-Lorraine garden and its tramway as well as shops.
Cellar and a possibility of parking.
- Rooms : 6 rooms
- Surface : 194 m²
- Heating : Air-conditioning
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Floor : 1st / 2 floors
- Orientation : South East West
- Built in : 1900
- Availability : Free
- 1 Living room/dining area (43.25 m²)
- 1 Dining room (22.84 m²)
- 4 Bedrooms (26.37 m², 22.37 m², 21.16 m², 16.18 m²)
- 1 Entrance (18.35 m²)
- 1 Kitchen (12.03 m²)
- 1 Cellar (14 m²)
Double glazing • Lift
Bus • Shops • Beach • Town centre • Tram • Train station • Supermarket • Sea
- « Carrez » act : 193.87 m²
- Seller’s fees
- Units : 6
- « Carrez » act : 193.87 sq m
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: